Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've got a golden ticket!!!!


Our golden tickets came in the mail yesterday! aka the card you are required to have to pick up your bib number/goodie bag.

I am so excited that we are less than 3 weeks away for race day! We now begin the taper and at this point I am thrilled! Don't get my wrong, I've definitely enjoyed the training, but even I am getting a little tired of doing those long runs in the snow/rain/wind...

It is getting down to the wire and I am still not quite where I want to be in terms of fund raising! If everyone pitches in (just a little!) we can do it - I know we can! Dana-Farber does amazing work and I would hate to see our team not reach this goal!

Again, if you will be in Boston on Monday, April 18th you should DEFINITELY come check out the race! It is such a fun experience and the crowds are AMAZING! I am so excited to see the crowds in Ashland, the girls at Wellesley, and BC, Heartbreak hill, and of course all the patient partners and Dana-Farber supporters at mile 25! This is going to be another wonderful experience, I'm sure!!

No comments: