Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Great morning :-)

Such a blessing to be able to register for yet another great race! Vince and I registered for the 2011 Beach to Beacon this morning at 7am! Thousands of runners took to their computers and it was filled within MINUTES! So lucky to in! The race is definitely one of the best in Maine - finishing on top of Fort Williams right along the coast :-)

http://www.beach2beacon.org/

Training has been going well lately! So thankful to be able to get outside more and spend less days inside on the treadmil. Vince went for part of my run with me the other day. It's so nice to be able to have someone to chat it up with out there! I so wish that I were closer to Boston and able to participate in the DFMC group runs. They sound like so so so much fun!!

Special thanks to everyone who has donated up through March! There is still time left to support this AMAZING cause! I am still hoping to reach my goal, but I can't do it without your help!

Dana-Farber aims to 'raise the Barr' this year by raising 4.5 million dollars for the Claudia Adams Barr Program!  REMEMBER PEOPLE - 100% of your donation goes DIRECTLY to this program to fund innovative basic cancer research!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

No comments: